There’s a reason the Corolla sedan has been the number one selling car globally since 1997, with more than 43 million sold during its 48-year lifespan. The sedan offers a practically-sized vehicle for urban life, but with better passenger space and cargo capacity than ever before.
- Air Conditioning
- Auto Start/Stop
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- CD/DVD Autochanger
- Leather Package
- Power Steering
- Reversing Camera
ENGINE AND DRIVE
Petrol, 1.8L, 4 cylinder, in-line, 16 valve Double Over-head Cam (DOHC) with Dual Variable Valve Timing-intelligent (VVT-i) and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI).
- Maximum power – 103kW at 6400rpm
- Maximum torque – 173Nm at 4000rpm
- Drive type – Front wheel drive.
- Fuel tank capacity – 55L
- Fuel economy – CVT 6.6L/100km (combined ADR 81/02)
- CO2 emissions – CVT 153g/km (combined ADR 81/02)