The Camry range is powered by advanced Toyota technology. Available with a powerful 2.5L petrol engine or a state-of-the-art 2.5L Hybrid engine, all Camry models offer truly dynamic, sporty performance and excellent fuel economy, while the tuned suspension delivers great road feel and exceptionally responsive handling.
- There are no features available
Petrol, 2.5L, 4 cylinder, In-line, 16-Valve Double Overhead Cam (DOHC) with Dual Variable Valve Timing-intelligent (VVT-i) and Electronic Fuel Injection.
- Maximum power – 133kW at 6000rpm
- Maximum torque – 231Nm at 4100rpm
- Fuel consumption – 7.8L/100km (combined ADR 81/02)
- CO2 emissions – 183g/km (combined ADR 81/02)
- Exhaust emission standard – Euro 4
- Drive type – Front-wheel drive
- Fuel tank capacity – 70L
The smooth 6-speed sequential automatic transmission gives you more freedom than ever, on the open road or around the city.
- 6-speed automatic with sequential shift.
We started by ﬁne-tuning the front and rear suspension systems, in the process creating an even smoother, more supple ride with superior handling.
- Brakes – Front – Ventilated disc brakes. Rear – Solid disc brakes
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA), Vehicle Stability Control Plus (VSC) and Traction Control (TRC)
- Suspension – Front – MacPherson struts with stabiliser bar
- Suspension – Rear – Dual Link and stabiliser bar
- Standard Wheels – 10-spoke 16” alloy
- Tyres are 215/60 R16
- Full Size Steel Spare Wheel